Habeeb & Associates Architects is a close-knit team that was founded in 1998. Our main office is located in Norwell MA, and we have a satellite office in Worcester, MA. Our projects range from new buildings to renovations and we work in the Education (both public and private), state/municipal, and commercial/retail markets.
The purpose of our teamwork is as follows: we work with clear and comprehensive direction to produce thoughtful design to improve the community. Beginning with a complete understanding of client needs, the team leverages passion, experience, and technical expertise to produce successful projects. Through this collaborative process, the team fulfills the professional learning and growth aspirations of its members.
The diversity of our projects matches the diversity we seek in employees. H&A invites resumes from results-oriented, self-motivated and dynamic individuals who desire to enrich our growing architectural firm. If you’d like to contribute your experience to our stellar team, please review our job openings below:
Open Position: JOB CAPTAIN
With a strong technical background in Revit and AutoCAD, and with some project management abilities, the Job Captain will provide oversight of, and participate in, the generation of architectural detailing and project deliverables for projects ranging from $100K to $30M in educational, state/municipal and commercial arenas. Working under the guidance of the Project Managers and the Principal-In-Charge of Operations, the Job Captain will coordinate the team’s efforts in the creation of thorough and accurate deliverables. The Job Captain will mentor and coach junior team members as needed to fulfill the requirements of this position.
• Prepare and ensure accuracy of technical documents, establish and oversee all detailing.
• Ensure full discipline coordination throughout a project.
• Participate in the construction administration of projects, including quality control.
• Manage and oversee preparation of construction documents and other project deliverables.
• Lead, educate and mentor lesser experienced team members.
• Conduct building code reviews.
• 8 + years’ experience preferably in the Educational (K-12) and State/Municipal markets.
• Bachelors of Architecture.
• Desire to work towards registration, if not already registered.
• High competency level in technical detailing.
• Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, and MSOffice.
• Desire to succeed and be a part of a collaborative, evolving team where we celebrate diversity.
The Job Captain position is a terrific opportunity for an individual with integrity and passion to work in a collaborative, thriving environment. Salary range is based on experience. Relocation packages available for the right hire. Habeeb & Associates Architects offers a competitive benefits and compensation package, including health insurance, a 401(k) plan, and employer paid life insurance and continuing education benefits. We are located in Norwell MA just minutes off Route 3. This year we are celebrating our 20th anniversary in the educational, state/municipal, and commercial markets. We promote an open, team-oriented and flexible work environment free from discrimination of any kind.
If you find yourself interested in this position, please send your qualifications to:
Habeeb & Associates Architects
Business & Human Development Officer
150 Longwater Drive
Norwell, MA 02061