Project Manager – Norwell or Worcester locations
The H&A Project Manager has ten plus years’ experience and primary leadership responsibility for managing both the client relationship and the project success, as measured in client satisfaction, work quality, and profitability, while encouraging and promoting team professionalism and collaboration. Major responsibilities/characteristics include:
- Manage all phases of the project through construction and is responsible for the financial management, contract administration and negotiation, project coordination, budgeting, planning, design, estimating, construction documents, and bidding and construction administration, and directs and monitor all activities.
- Flexible and able to manage shifting priorities with multiple projects, required.
- Strong client management, team collaboration, and excellent communication skills are a must.
- A focus on client service/relations and awareness for professional opportunities for firm growth and development.
- Desire and dedication to contribute to the implementation of the firm’s long-range plan and office-wide initiatives are a valued characteristic.
This position is a terrific growth opportunity for individuals with integrity and passion. Competitive salary based on experience. Relocation packages available for the right hire.
Job Captain – Norwell location
With a strong technical background in Revit and AutoCADD, and with some project management abilities, the Job Captain will provide oversight of, and participate in, the generation of architectural detailing and project deliverables for projects ranging from $100K to $30M in educational, state/municipal and commercial arenas. Working under the guidance of the Project Managers and the Principal-In-Charge, the Job Captain will mentor and coach junior team members as needed to fulfill the requirements of this position. Major responsibilities include:
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of technical documents, establish and oversee all detailing.
- Ensure full discipline coordination throughout a project.
- Participate in the construction administration of projects, including quality control.
- Manage and oversee preparation of construction documents and other project deliverables.
- Lead, educate and mentor lesser experienced team members.
- Conduct building code reviews.
This position is a terrific growth opportunity for individuals with integrity and passion. Competitive salary based on experience.
Submit Your Resume and Portfolio
The diversity of our projects matches the diversity we seek in employees. H&A invites resumes from results-oriented, self-motivated and dynamic individuals who desire to enrich our growing architectural firm. If you’d like to contribute your experience to our stellar team, please .