Educational Project Manager – Norwell or Worcester locations
With 15+ years’ experience in the management of projects for educational projects, the Project Manager (PM) role is directly responsible for allocating resources to insure that the work process flows smoothly, and has primary leadership responsibility in managing both the client relationship and project success, as measured in client satisfaction, work quality, and profitability. The PM manages all phases of the project through construction including budgeting, scheduling, planning, design, estimating, construction documents, bidding and construction administration with the authority to direct and monitor all activities.
- Professional degree (Master or Bachelor) in Architecture.
- Licensed Architect.
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management for K-12 school projects including new buildings and renovations.
- DCAMM and State experience a plus.
- Understanding of project financial management and contract administration, including project coordination, budgeting and scheduling, and contract negotiations.
- Strong abilities in managing fees, schedules and staffing.
- Experience forming and leading a collaborative, team oriented environment, where diversity is recognized and celebrated.
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills.
- Ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationships.
- MCPPO Certified or desire to do so.
- LEED Accreditation or desire to do so.
The Educational Project Manager position is a terrific opportunity for an individual with integrity and passion to work in a collaborative, thriving environment. Salary range is based on experience. Relocation packages available for the right hire. Habeeb & Associates Architects offers a competitive benefits and compensation package, including health insurance, a 401(k) plan, and employer paid life insurance and continuing education benefits. We are located in Norwell, MA just minutes off Route 3. This year we are celebrating our 21st anniversary in the educational, state/municipal, and commercial markets. We promote an open, team-oriented and flexible work environment free from discrimination of any kind.
Project Architect/Job Captain – Norwell location
With a strong technical background in Revit and AutoCADD, and with some project management abilities, the Project Architect/Job Captain will provide oversight of, and participate in, the generation of architectural detailing and project deliverables for projects ranging from $100K to $30M in educational, state/municipal and commercial arenas. Working under the guidance of the Project Managers and the Principal-In-Charge, the Project Architect/Job Captain will mentor and coach junior team members as needed to fulfill the requirements of this position. Major responsibilities include:
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of technical documents, establish and oversee all detailing.
- Ensure full discipline coordination throughout a project.
- Participate in the construction administration of projects, including quality control.
- Manage and oversee preparation of construction documents and other project deliverables.
- Lead, educate and mentor lesser experienced team members.
- Conduct building code reviews.
This position is a terrific growth opportunity for individuals with integrity and passion. Competitive salary based on experience.
Submit Your Resume and Portfolio
The diversity of our projects matches the diversity we seek in employees. H&A invites resumes from results-oriented, self-motivated and dynamic individuals who desire to enrich our growing architectural firm. If you’d like to contribute your experience to our stellar team, please .